Whether you are an individual or represent a company or a foundation, to make a donation to the QBio project, you can do so online on the ENS-PSL Foundation website.
Get involved in a groundbreaking European scientific project
QBio is a training and research center in quantitative life sciences. The goals of QBio are to:
- Combine life sciences, cognitive and other natural sciences, and mathematics and computer sciences
- Develop research at the forefront of the digital revolution, through data modeling and understanding
- Provide innovative research-based training through student access to the Qlab
- Bringing together all research staff and students in a new dedicated building at the heart of the ENS-PSL ecosystem
Why support the QBio project?
By supporting QBio, you will participate in the construction of a groundbreaking scientific project that will have a significant impact for decades to come. You participate in :
- the creation of a European vision and approach to health data management,
- an attractive pole for international talent,
- the training of the next generation of researchers,
- the first steps towards individualized predictive medicine, the improvement of applications in agronomy and environmental sciences.